H+A offers a collaborative studio environment where our cross-disciplinary work fosters a unique design culture. Our team enjoys opportunities to socialize and celebrate throughout the year as well as comprehensive benefits and compensation for professional development activities. H+A is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We currently have the following open positions:
We are looking for a qualified bookkeeper to join their team 40 hours per week. This person will work closely with the Controller, Project Managers, and Principal. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and able to work independently or as part of a team. Experience with Deltek Ajera + QuickBooks, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a positive can-do attitude are a must. We are accessible by public transportation.
- Enter and pay bills, process credit card expenses and payments
- Create invoices from estimates and perform progress billing
- Assist interior designers with procurement process
- Create purchase orders, credit memos, and record returns and exchanges
- Organize project backup information and scan and archive documents
- Interface with vendors
- Record client payments
- Provide administrative support maintaining and organizing accounting files, project binders, insurance certificates and contracts
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets
- Contribute to general office management and administrative tasks
- Light human resources functions such as tracking benefit renewals
- Experience with Deltek Ajera + QuickBooks required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of bookkeeping/accounting
- Minimum of Associates Degree
- Microsoft Office: Must be proficient with Word and Excel
- Prior A/E Industry experience is a plus
Please email a cover letter and resume to HR@hacin.com. No phone calls please.