Hacin Holiday Gifting Guide
This year, #teamhacin put together a holiday gifting guide to highlight some favorite stores in our community and products we may or may not have on our own lists! Whether you’re looking for a gift for family, friends, or colleagues, we hope these provide some ideas… and you might just see some of these items in our own studio on your next visit in!
- Suitcase Doll House; Etsy – A mini dollhouse that’s packs up into a suitcase- great for kids AND adults! [Dorothy Deák]
- Season’s Eatings Dog + Cat Treats; Polkadog – Polkadog treats are always available in the office for our canine associates!
- Anthurium Red Self-Watering Plant; Easy Plant – Plants in self-watering modern planters that you fill up once a month! Great for green and black thumbs, alike. [Aimee Epstein Norton]
- Little Violet Assorted Chocolates; Bittersweet Violet – A South End business that #teamhacin loves to order treats from, either custom or ready-made! [Christine Rankin]
- Stagg Modern Tea Kettle; Fellow Products – The sleekest tea kettle doubling as a work of art that you’d be happy to have displayed on your countertop at all times (and a mainstay in our office’s kitchen!). [Aimee Epstein Norton]
- Merino Slipper; Rothy’s – These slippers, made of recycled plastic water bottles and RWS-certified wool, have a soft sherpa lining and have sturdy outsoles so they can transition from indoors to out! [Madeline Wright]
- South End Crewneck; Sault New England – A great little boutique for holiday gift shopping with mens, women’s and kids clothing and a nice selection of cute accessories. The staff is also super friendly! I love their South End Crew Neck – it is a best seller and for good reason. It is SO cozy and I love wearing it when out and about running errands to rep my neighborhood! [Srishti Goyal]
- Hanukkah Boxed Card Set; Calliope Paperie – Calliope Paperie is the cutest stationery store and has great gifts for people who love art and graphics! [Dorothy Deák]
- Polka Dot Hats; Pod – This store in Cambridge has EVERYTHING there: linens, natural skin care, clothes, drinkware, etc. And the owner is amazing to talk to about the products! [Dorothy Deák]
- Cloudnova Vase + Candleholder Set; Abroad Modern – Located in Huron Village in Cambridge, Abroad Modern is a women-owned, impact driven lifestyle shop featuring unique objects of use and the stories of the people who make and use them. You can also find them at the SoWa Holiday Market. [Jeff Brown]
- Motor Oil Fire Extinguisher; Safe-T Design – The story of a boring everyday object becoming a talking point, a clever housewarming gift and a stylish home decor piece. [Christine Rankin]
- Romeo No. 3 Ballpoint Pen; Top Drawer – A beautiful addition to one’s workspace, from a brand founded by creative professionals. [Dorothy Deák]
- New American Paintings Magazine Subscription – A publication featuring new and emerging artists that is both published and designed locally in Boston’s SoWa arts district. Use code HACIN at checkout for discount! [Rebecca Rivers]
- Have a Groovy Day Puzzle; Le Puzz – A collaboration with Le Puzz and illustrator Clay Hickson, these retro-inspired drawings add fun to your holiday puzzle session! [Dorothy Deák]